Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fake Genres



There are so many different genres out there now in the music world that it's starting to get confusing. I was looking through a few of my favorite blogs and noticed a tag on a electronic song labeled "psychotrancestep". Call me a skeptic but I'd like someone to prove to me that it's a real subgenre of electronic music. Until then I'll just bring you the music I've been listening for the past couple days.





So a while ago I heard this track produced by Alesso and was impressed. This guy only produces hits and this one "Calling" is one of his most popular. But then as if the song wasn't good enough, they added vocals that completely change the song and I can't stop listening. I know you won't be able to stop either. 
Calling (Lose My Mind) - Alesso & Sebastian Ingrosso 



The next song for today is one of the most relaxing house tracks I think I have ever heard. Tom Fall and company do a perfect job sampling bits of voice to give this track its off beat appeal. Definitely worth a listen.
Ordinary World - Tom Fall & Heikki ft. Ben Andreas




Classsssssic Chiddy Bang. If you are a fan of Chiddy Bang, they bring their top game for this song. It's one of my favorites off his new album Breakfast especially with its relaxing chorus. If you like what you hear go support Chiddy on Itunes.
Talking To Myself - Chiddy Bang




Last but certainly not least I found this dubstep song on youtube of all places but don't let that discourage you from listening. This is exactly the type of dubstep I can handle, no random noises, just sweet sexy synths. Show the play button some love.
In Hell - High Rankin ft. Tigerlight



- Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment