Thursday, March 15, 2012

Top of Google Search!

Yeah, that's right. Go ahead and open up a new tab, work your way over to google search and type in "Musings and Mashups". What you see before you is that this up and coming blog has made it to the top of google search when someone types in our name. All of those phonies below are second rate to (in my opinion) the best music blog out there.

Onto some great Thursday tunes.



The featured song for today is a remix of a semi-popular track "What Happens in Vegas" by DJ Chuckie. What really stood out to me in this song is the relaxing guitar used in the long buildup and the unconventional style of dubstep. TYR turns this song into one of the most original sounding dubstep songs I have ever heard with the random breaks in between the synths. Enjoy
What Happens in Vegas - Chuckie (TYR Remix)




The next track is a mashup I made myself while fooling around with some songs in my Recently Added playlist. I combined Flo Rida's lyrics in Turn Around with Drive Hard, which Luke recently featured in a post. I had fun making this song so relax and take a listen.
Turn Around + Drive Hard - DaBearJew Mashup




This next track is by a DJ you all know and love, Tiesto. It seems like everything this guy puts his name on is an absolute electronic masterpiece. I love how all of his songs sound so unique which is rare to come by in today's music world. Got me thinking about summer....
Chasing Summers - Tiesto




The last song has blown up.... I mean it has completely conquered the blogosphere in a matter of days. If you haven't already heard this new track from the Swedish House Mafia, you need to give it a listen.
Greyhound - Swedish House Mafia



I apologize for all the electronic music this post, I'll bring more variety next time around.

- Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment