Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bass

What's up guys I have an old and a new song today, both with plenty of bass. Check them out.


The first song is one I heard about a year ago but never got a chance to download or fully appreciate. If you haven't heard of Datsik, he is a pretty famous Drum and Bass producer who completely revamped the classic Kids by MGMT. If you listen with your computer speakers you wont hear anything but with some nice headphones or when you are cruising in your car, enjoy the sexy bass that makes everything rumble. I can't get enough

Kids - MGMT (Datsik Remix)




I found this song over at Earmilk and initially I was skeptical. I gave it one more listen and I fell in love. It's kind of a mix between electro, house and dubstep and it's definitely a unique sounding track. Love it or hate it.

Midnight - DJ Shadow (Urban Knights Remix)


- Jacobo

No comments:

Post a Comment