Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Memories


If you don't remember Smash Mouth (more specifically their song All Star) then you can leave. Right now. That song was catchy as hell and it pops into my head once in a while and haunts me for hours. Well thanks to EGO who took All Star and mashed it with a few electro songs, you'll be humming "Somebody once told me the world.....I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed" soon enough.
Smash Mouth v. Ellie Goulding v. Skrillex - DJ EGO
Onto some original music. AN21 and Max Vangeli teamed up with Steve Angello to produce an unreal sexy electro song. What I really like about this song is the vocal samples used and the buildup. They also seem to throw a little of every electronic genre into the mix at random spots.

Sorry, I can only supply the direct link to the file, it's no where else on the internet

H8RS - AN21 & Max Vangeli vs. Steve Angello

No comments:

Post a Comment