Monday, January 16, 2012

Martin Luther King Jr. Day





Thank you Mr. King for a beautiful Monday off from school, you were a truly amazing man who forever changed this world for the better. A perfect day off to post about music.




The first song I'd like to share is called 2012 (Twenty Twelve). After building up for 1:30 like all electronic songs I know, Fareoh and Archie V. drop in some rolling synths that I guarantee will put a smile on your face. This song definitely reminds me of Levels or maybe I'm just losing my mind, either way enjoy this upbeat banger.
2012 (Twenty Twelve) - Fareoh & Archie V.




This next song is by a producer I hope you are all familiar with, Avicii. "You're Gonna Love Again" is another hot track by the Swedish DJ with his familiar sexy synths. If you have music a.d.d like I do and can't wait for the good part of the song, skip to 2:00 on that beautiful music player below. Don't forget you can download the song too as long as you check out our disclaimer first.
You're Gonna Love Again - Avicii feat. Nervo




If you haven't experienced Aloe Blacc's masterpiece "I Need A Dollar" yet, go ahead and click this. You're welcome. Now when I found a remix of this song I was skeptical as a song as good as this is often ruined by remixes, but not this one. La Felix keeps Aloe Blacc's same feel with a piano and a bass guitar, but reworks the bassline into a funky track.
I Need A Dollar - Aloe Blacc (La Felix Remix)




The last song for today is a remix of Coldplay's Paradise. Now before you exit out of this page and never come back because I'm posting about Coldplay, I wasn't a huge fan of them either, but this remix is absolutely worth a listen. Again, the good part of the song doesn't start until 2:30, so thank Hulkshare for the quick buffer and enjoy.
Paradise - Coldplay (Fedde Le Grand Remix)


- Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment