Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dubstep?

What's up guys? I know Luke and I brighten your day every time a new post is out, so here I go. Also, we have a Facebook page so if you would like know when we have a new post, go ahead and click that like to the right of the blog. 







The first song is another beauty by Adventure Club Dubstep. If you happened to look back at the first post right here we posted a song by this dynamic dubstep duo from Montreal called Collect Call but today I'm sharing Crave You, a smooth pulsing song that reminds me a lot of their other songs. I'm not a fan of dubstep made up of random noises and long WOOOMMMPPPPPs so if you are like me, enjoy this relaxing escape from Skrillex-esque dubstep.
Crave You - Flight Facilities (Adventure Club Remix)




It's hard not to like Chiddy Bang's refreshing raps, always upbeat and stuff. So today I have a remix for y'all of Chiddy's song Ray Charles. Skeet Skeet Moombahton (yeah that's who remixed this song) did a great job turning Mr. Bang's B- song into a definite A.
(note: Chiddy Bang's lyrics don't start until 2:05 so if you have Music ADHD like me, go ahead and skip ahead)
Ray Charles - Chiddy Bang (Skeet Skeet Moombahton Remix)




Now as I explained before, I'm not a fan of heavy dubstep but this exception caught my ear. XV and Wiz Khalifa teamed up for the song Gobstopper but a lot was missing from the original song. Figure completely reworks the background to a catchy dark synth creation. I could do without the screeching dubstep in the middle of the song but everything else is pretty damn sexy. Give it a listen for a minute, addicted yet?
Gobstopper -XV feat. Wiz Khalifa (Figure Remix)




The last song is kinda old but I missed it. The White Panda churns out so many great hits that many of them fall through. They perfectly match up Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg's lyrics with Starfucker's mellow background. You will recognize it when you hear it.
The Next Starf*cker - White Panda


-Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment