Friday, February 24, 2012

Beatfind


I've got exciting news for the Musings and Mashups community today. We recently partnered with a blog called Beatfind. I recommend you all check out the blog right here as it was created with the same intentions as us, just posting good music.

So on to the music for this weekend!

I've been waiting a long time (a couple months) for another hot Wiz Khalifa track, and finally he delivers. I love the flow in this track; it makes it hard to not bob your head to the beat. Worth about 5 listens so show that play button some love.
My Favorite Song - Wiz Khalifa ft. Juicy J




Another song that caught my ear is this new Santigold track with the original Santigold feel, Disparate Youth. I'm always a fan of Santigold's style and she never seems to disappoint. I remember listening to her famous song "Creator" and being confused and entranced at the same time. Give it a listen.
Disparate Youth - Santigold




So if you have been following other blogs in the music community, you have probably given Nero's dubstep Must Be The Feeling. The original isn't very exciting but it seems everyone and their mother has made a remix. I finally found my favorite of all the remixes, and hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I have. It's not wobble dubstep, just some sexy synths.
Must Be The Feeling - Nero (Brookes Brothers Remix)




The last song ( I know, so sad) I have today is a remix of Madonna's song Give Me All Your Love by Laidback Luke. It makes listening to Madonna enjoyable and totally not weird. Skeptics, take a listen.
Give Me All Your Love - Madonna (Laidback Luke Remix)
Madonna - Give Me All Your Love (Laidback Luke Remix) (Snippet) by LaidbackLuke


-Jacobo

No comments:

Post a Comment