Thursday, February 9, 2012

What's the Point of Winter Without Snow?


What's up guys! I know... I've missed you too. So I've been browsing my sources the past few cold snowless days and these are the songs I've enjoyed the most. I hope you guys will too. If you are new here, check out music you may have missed; Luke and I go hard on each and every post. Also, if you haven't already, give us a like on Facebook. Maybe one day when this blog starts getting thousands of visitors every hour, you can tell all your friends how cool you are that you were the first to find out about this blog.


The first song I bring to you today is a bumping house remix of the recently popular Somebody That I Used To Know track by Gotye. This song really caught my ear because dBerrie did an amazing job keeping the original feel of the song while climaxing as well as any house song out there.
Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye (dBerrie Remix)




Every time I would hear a Niggas In Paris remix I would shake my head and question whether or not there is a God. The truth is, 99/100 of the remix attempts of this song are just plain terrible. Good thing you follow Musings and Mashups as I bring to you today the only good remix I have ever found. The Miami Ski Team combined some classic Bingo Players' house music with Kanye and Jay-Z's lyrics (especially Kanye saying CRAY).
Niggas With a Rattle (Miami Ski Team remix)




Do you like Wale? Cool, me too. If not, maybe you can start liking him right here, right now. The Hood Internet really has their stuff together when it comes to mashups. Combining Wale lyrics with Kavinsky's Nightcall makes a pretty sweet track. Check it out.
Nightchain - The Hood Internet




Stop it. Stop it Adventure Club, we can't keep featuring your music week after week, so stop making such sick dubstep. I don't know how the Adventure Club went from the Foxes' original song Youth to the final product they just blessed us with.
Youth - Foxes (Adventure Club Remix)


Until we meet again

- Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment