Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Honesty


Welcome music lovers, we have some exciting news today. Our new friend over at Settipalli Productions let us preview this gem of a track "Kick Down On Me". As soon as I started listening I was hooked, but then more and more songs built up quickly into an absolute banger that I can't get out of my head. From personal experience I know how hard it is to combine multiple songs together but Mr. Settipalli transitions flawlessly throughout the 5 minute track. Give our friend some love on his Soundcloud below.





I'm gonna be honest, I heard some of Wolfgang Gartner's old music about a year ago and thought nothing of it. People couldn't get enough of this guy, but I really didn't see what the hype was around this electronic artist. If you haven't already fallen in love with Wolfgang, take a listen to this unreal electronic beauty and become a new fan.
There and Back - Wolfgang Gartner




I guess this post is going to be all about honesty as Big Sean is very hit or miss for me. I love some of his songs but at the same time I think some of his songs are garbage. Good thing this song is one of his good ones. Relaxing feel? Check. Good Lyrics? Check. Lupe Fiasco? Check.
Don't Wait For Me - Big Sean ft. Lupe Fiasco




The last song I have for you today is a mashup by Messiah Mashups. I've heard many of this guy's songs and I recommend you go and search him up on Soundcloud because he has some serious talent. A great mashup of dubstep and rap with nice transitions.
Embrace The Duckstep - Messiah Mashups




P.S. Try to name all the songs in the two mashups. I bet that you can't.

P.P.S. Second Semester = more time for blogging

- Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment