Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Meaning of Life

Just kidding. I don't have the answer to that one, just got some killer music, and I wanted to get your attention. Now that I've got it, and before I lose it, I'll get right to the music.




Everyone's favorite indie-turned pop sensation, Foster the People. You just can't resist. St. Lucia, who's label is making a splash, drops this wonderful track. Remix works right alongside the original. Dig it.
Don't Stop - Foster the People (St. Lucia Remix)





If you don't know of any material by the producer 3LAU...then I just don't know what to say. He dropped a series of "We Found House" remixes, all targeting a similar, yet slightly different audiences. Here's my favorite, the Progressive Bootleg version. Enjoy.
We Found House - 3LAU





Wherever you turn in the blogosphere, you're going to hear of Kavinsky. The French producer/DJ seems to be everywhere these days. This song, all instrumental, takes the fusion of orchestra and electronic to a new level.
Roadgame - Kavinsky





Every wondered about that intro song in the hit medical show House? Well, Musings and Mashups has got your back. I've been vibeing to this song for a few days now, and cannot seem to get enough of it. Massive Attack's chill, yet overtly epic sound is intoxicating.
Teardrop - Massive Attack





This final song is one I've been itching to post for a few weeks now. The sound is really like nothing I've heard before. I couldn't group it into a genre if I tried. It's just an addictive, heavy, tribal sound. Get hooked.
Default - Django Django




Oh and about the picture above. I'm going on vacation tomorrow, that's the scene I'll be looking at for six glorious days. Keep it real.


-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment